How Much Will It Be?

Oh, the poll is tied right now... what will it be? Be sure to cast your vote and I'll do my best to reach the goal you choose.

I must say that $50 to $75 is probably the most realistic choice, but I'm all for pushing myself harder, if that's what you all decide!

It will be fun to report daily on my activities and hopefully make the goal in the end.

Another goal I've set (which is a long term one discussed in earlier posts) is to whittle down my credit cards to nill. The approach, I think I've finally landed on, is to tackle them in order of low to high debt. So, basically, I'll be throwing any extra cash earned on the lowest balance card until it's paid off, and then moving onto the next.

Do you have a method that's worked for you? I'd love to hear about it!

Will catch up with you tomorrow to find out what goal you've selected for me for next week!

Hugs,
Barb

.

No comments: