The End is Near!

The end of my second week is near... I can hardly believe it!

Still holding at my $10 or less goal and with three more days to go, bearing some unforseen event, I should be able to pull through.

Meals today were a little boring, and I am starting to see an impact on my freezer and cupboard, but in a very positive way. Items that may have expired or sat at the bottom of the freezer for too long have been re-discovered and used to help make my goals over the past two weeks.

Surprisingly, my kids have enjoyed the wider variety of meals we've had... and I have to say that I have too.

It will be fun to shop a little more next week, but I'm still going to work on keeping the budget super low, maxing every coupon, sale, and mystery shopping opportunity available. As I do, I'll post the results and share the savings!

How are your goals going?

Hugs,
Barb
.

No comments: