Week Two - Score!

Well, I made it through week two- hurray!!

I will be sooooo happy to purchase a few new items for our household, but I know the end result has been worth the effort. We finally have a little padding in our budget from all the money saved.

It also gave me two weeks to store up coupons, and sign up for mystery shops so we are well positioned to have an excellent shopping week next week too. In fact, I'm going to set my goal at $40 for grocery shopping this week. Making it just a little higher to accomodate meat purchases.

How did your week go?

The most difficult part for me was struggling to figure out how to utilize only what we had on hand for meals, in the last few days. The mistake I made was using more readily available, faster to prepare foods for breakfast, lunch, and snacks. This left me having to cook more heavy-duty (spend more time in the kitchen) in the last few days.

This week I'm also going to be exploring more options of working toward zero debt, and I'll be sharing all the things that are already working for me, and all those I uncover along the way.

Hope you'll continue to join me!

PS: If you are... please leave me a note in the comments... yes, I'm needy LOL Seriously, though, it'd be lovely to know I'm not alone in the pursuit :)

Hugs,
Barb

PS- As always, I've posted the best freebies and deal finds I came across this week on my MOMdotCOM blog- be sure to stop by and SAVE! http://www.momdotcom.net
.

2 comments:

Chic Cheap Chick said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Barb Webb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.