Ready... Set...

Start! I started the week by listing three items on eBay just prior to midnight to take advantage of the free listing they had in the month of September... wish I would have remembered that tidbit of info a little earlier- ack!

Here's hoping that will at least equate to a $25 profit, which will bring me a 1/3 of the way towards goal. Will have to scrounge around the house some more tomorrow and see what's eBayable... time to clean out those closets!

As for Associated Content, I've written one article so far... and if I do the math, at an average of $6 an article (at least that's my average lately- wish it was higher... they used to pay a lot more prior to the bonus performance pay, though the performance pay is nice too as it trickles in)... anyway... at that rate, I'll have to write 5 to 6 articles this week, so 1 per day if I'm to hit at least $25, or a 1/3rd of the gaol.

The surveys will be a little harder, depending on what's out there and available. Here's hoping I get lucky and find at least five $5 ones! If not, I'll have to make up the diff in articles or eBay.

I'll be reporting in daily as I make progress.

Are you setting goals too? What'cha doin? Would love to hear about it!

Hugs,
Barb

.

No comments: