Day 1 of the $75 Week Goal

It's 8 p.m. Monday and I have:

- completed one $3 Survey at Greenfield

- a 99 cent bid on one of my auctions

- subbed one article to Associated Content, and will finish one more by the end of tonight


So... hmm... $3.99 out of $75... let's see that in graph form:




Well, nope, not any more impressive...but I'm trying! I will not let you down!

Tomorrow morning, I'll be taking a look at my craft supplies and seeing what I might have to eBay. Plus, I'll try to kick out two more articles tomorrow too.


Surveys seem to be a little slim today, hoping I'll find more throughout the week :)

On the bright side, I did get a $5 rebate in the mail today (but can't count that towards the goal- bummer! LOL)

How did you do today?

Hugs,

Barb

.


1 comment:

阪神ジュベナイルフィリーズ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.