Day 2 of the $75 Week Goal

Crept a little bit closer to the goal today:

- subbed another article to AC

- found a $1 survey to complete

- eBay bids are at $4.47 (not expecting a whole lot as there's still 5 days left on the auctions, but glad to see some activity.)

Surveys seem to be slim this week, not a good thing... but it has shaken me out of my complacency and got me searching for new survey companies (something I haven't done in awhile.)

I signed up for 20/20 Research http://www.2020research.com/index.htm which looks like a decent company with happy survey-ers. I'll be scouting around tomorrow for more and report my findings.

If you have any suggestions, feel free to post them in the comments, I'd love to explore more!

Also found 3 more items to list on eBay, so hoping that will make up for the lack of surveys available this week.

And for those who like the visual... here's my progress in visual form:


"see" you tomorrow!
Hugs,
Barb

No comments: