Day 3 of the $75 Week Goal



Three days in and I'm near 1/3rd of the goal... not too shabby!

Day three I lucked out and found a $5 survey at Survey Savvy. (If you haven't joined them yet, you should -great company that pays promptly! There's a link on the side bar.)

My eBay bids are at $14.46... one item with no bids yet, so? That's a little discouraging, but at least I got it listed during the no fee promo.

And I finished 1/2 an article. Day 3 was a really busy one, so I didn't get to list any more eBay items yet... but will be listing three more.

My mail yesterday was almost better than my goals! LOL Free samples of Friskies, Garden Harvest Chips, a cute pill box, and a mass of coupons including $8 and $5 IAMS! Free pet food is my favorite as we have three little mouths to feed.

How did you do yesterday? Good news to report?

You'll find many of these are still active... just jump over to http://www.momdotcom.net/ and check out the freebies and offers.

.

No comments: