Day 4 of the $75 Week Goal

Thanks for the vote of confidence! I see that 4 of you think I will succeed, and I appreciate the support!

If you are still with me, following my progress as I try to earn an extra $75 this week... well... I have good news today- I'm nearly 1/2 way there!

My total at the end of today is $31.45

The biggest bump today is from an offer from Associated Content that came in on an article (already- woo woo!- that was quick as they can vary on response time.)

eBay is pretty stagnant... hoping that changes as the auctions draw to a close, but the good news is that I have bids on all three items listed, which makes me happy. I will do a more in-depth look at the eBay items after the auctions close and share my best tips for listing and so on with you.

No surveys today (that is bumming me out as I usually manage to find more- just slim pickings this week - of all the luck!) Survey Spot is totally bumming me out these days too. Is anyone getting any paid surveys from them? All I keep getting is contest entries, which I have yet to win in.

Okay... here's the chart!




Looks a lot better that day one :)

Three more days to go- here's hoping I can pull it off!

Hugs,
Barb

.

No comments: