Day 5 of the $75 Week Goal

I scored on the Survey route today by signing up for Opinion Outpost



Within minutes of filling out my profile information I had a $10 survey- woo woo!

This is a company that’s been around for awhile, but I had been lax on signing up for new ones as I do so well with my oldies, but goodies. According to sources, though, these folks have good survey opportunities and pay promptly.

eBay is still doing well and I’ve held off listing my three additional items as I really wanted to make goal without the assistance (I originally planned to only list the three items I’d thought to.)

Thinking about having an eBay yard sale next week! I will be sharing my favorite tips and tricks too next week, so stay tuned.

Got another article into Associated Content, so I’ve now hit my goal of subbing 5 articles. Hoping to sneak in one or two more in the next two days to help cross the $75 dollar finish line.

So, what’s the bottom line for today?

$49.48!!

Thanks for hanging in there with me, for the positive votes, and the nice emails too! It’s inspiring to have you with me on this journey and I’m glad you are finding some inspiration too!

I hope I can meet your expectations and cross the finish line this week!






Hugs,
Barb

No comments: