Day 6 of the $75 Week Goal



Well, there you have it... end of day 6 and I'm at $57.48...

Which means, I'll have to bring in $17.52 tomorrow.... (holding breath!) This is not going to be an easy task as I think my eBay items are pretty close to where I think they are going to close... surveys are totally slim on Sundays... and well, there's always my AC articles, but I probably won't know until next week whether they helped me cross the goal or not.

I hope you'll hang in there with me!

Today brought a $5 survey from PSB. (If you are not signed up with them yet, they can be found at http://www.psbsurveys.com/ - I don't get a ton of survey opps from them, but when I do, they are all for pay, and they pay promptly!)

eBay bids increased by $3... so here's hoping they close well tomorrow and I get uber close to the goal!

"See" you tomorrow,

Hugs,

Barb

.

1 comment:

Erica Smith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.