Did She... or Didn't She?

Day 7 of the $75 Goal Week has ended and just as the midnight hour struck...





...my eBay auctions closed....





...bringing me to $78.01!!! in extra earnings for the week from eBay, Surveys, and Associated Content!! YA-HOO!!! I'm so glad I didn't let you down!!

And here's the chart (a lot prettier than the beginning of the week!)



Now, here's the reality check... with eBay fees, I'll be under goal, but with four Associated Content articles still awaiting approval and payment, the money generated there will cancel out the negative effect of the eBay fees. So, nicely, any way I look at it, I crossed the finish line!

And I couldn't have done it without you! Thanks for the positives and the encouragement- it really helped to motivate me.

So, the totals for the week overall came in at:

eBay = $49.01

Associated Content = $7 plus 4 Articles still awaiting approval/payment

Surveys = $22.00 (not too shabby, I can usually do better- but it did force me to look around for new opportunities and I've now found two good survey sites to continue with.)

Next week, I'm going to explore all these areas further and show you how easy it is to add extra income to your week too. Plus we'll discuss more zero debt stuff, and well, we'll have to come up with a new fun goal for me to follow. If you have any ideas... please, please email me barbwebbauthor@yahoo.com or leave it in the comments!

Until then... hurray!! We did it!! :)

Hugs,

Barb

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Barb Webb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.