Isn't That How It Goes?

Well, here I bust my behind to bring home that survey bacon last week... and what do you know, withing the past two days I've gotten offers for two $5, one $2, one $20, and drum roll... a $100 survey this week!

Okay, yeh, so on the bright side, if I didn't bust my bum last week, I'd have $75 less in my budget and wouldn't have got the $20 offer this week as it's from one of the new survey companies I signed up with.

So, it's all good :) One week you're up, one week your down, which is why I'm a big advocate of diversifying your money making and money saving opportunities rather than focusing on just one area.

This week, I'd love to explore each topic with you... are there things you'd like to know about completing surveys? Questions you have about survey companies?

Post a comment or send me an email barbwebbauthor@yahoo.com and I'll be happy to answer!

Hugs,

Barb

.

No comments: