What's For Dinner?

I have decided to save money on groceries this week (I'm really good with coupons and such, but I've decided to make a goal of spending less than $10 on Groceries for the next two weeks) ... so, I'm determined to use what's already in my fridge, freezers, and pantry to make every meal this week.

Should be a fun challenge! I will be reporting throughout the week on my progress and any tips and tricks I find/learn along the way.

Care to join me?

Tonight is Shrimp Pasta for dinner (picked up $4 bags of shrimps during a summer sale!) With some noodles, diced tomatoes from the garden, and herbs... yum!

Breakfast and lunch are easy today as of course, we have cereal and lunchmeat to use up. Will be getting more creative with ideas after we use up the lunchmeat. :)

Hugs,
Barb
.
.

No comments: